Soul: September 2022 Newsletter
Anyone else trying to hold onto the last bit of summer? The warm weather, the refreshing dips in the pool, the toasty beaches, the delicious recipes, fun get-togethers… I sure am going to miss it all! But even if summer is fading away, you don’t have to set those oils down. Stay ahead of the game this fall and be proactive about using them daily. With Young Living essential oils, you can apply them topically, diffuse them/use them aromatically, and even ingest them (Vitality line).
Here are some tips for using your oils and oil-infused products every day …
- Have your oils and supplements OUT and visible. If they are stored deep in a cluttered drawer they will be out of sight, out of mind. Keep them on a stand, a shelf, on a counter, wherever you will SEE them and use them.
- Label and/or organize your oils. Group them in similar colors or organize them alphabetically. You could even set them apart based on certain needs you have.
- Make rollers. Rollers provide a quick, convenient way to dilute your oils and have them ready for application whenever you or your family has a need.
- Pair your oils with other daily activities you’re already accustomed to. Set a roller by your toothbrush so you apply it every morning. Have a bottle of oil and a carafe of water sitting next to your diffuser on your bedside table so you don’t forget to diffuse at bedtime. Set rollers or sprays near the backdoor where you store your shoes or purse and use them on your way out.
Star or flag this message so you can refer back to it all month long!
You’ll hear all about…
- Monthly YL Gifts with Purchase + Recipes
- September Wellness Box Ideas
- Young Living in the Kitchen
- Product Spotlight
- Important Announcements
- Upcoming Events
Monthly Gifts with Purchase
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 300 PV!
*Receive the Loyalty Bonuses when your order is placed through the monthly loyalty program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
Recipes Using Your Monthly Gifts
September Wellness Box Ideas
As the school year kicks in and fall sneaks around the corner, do yourself a favor and have your favorite oils and YL products on hand. Make sure to login and set up your monthly wellness box to reflect the month ahead.
Find the items you want, and click “Add to Loyalty Order.” Add at least 50 PV to your box and you’ll earn points to spend on future one-time orders! Add at least 100 PV to your box and you’ll automatically get a freebie added to your cart!
You can then hop on and pick new items for the next month and save items for later. It’s simple and completely customizable. Here are some ideas for your September box…
Young Living in the Kitchen
Before you kick back and relax tonight, do yourself a favor and whip up this delicious spiced golden milk. It blends YL’s Golden Turmeric and two delicious essential oils.
Did you know? Golden Turmeric combines the benefits of high-quality turmeric and prebiotics to support your body’s natural response to inflammation, immune response, joint health, mobility, and recovery after exercise. The water-dispersible formula makes it 24 times more bioavailable than standard turmeric extracts. How awesome is that?! Oh - and the two Vitality oils in this drink - Cardamom Vitality and Cinnamon Bark Vitality - they’re amazing, too! Cardamom Vitality may support a healthy digestive system and gastrointestinal function. Cinnamon Bark Vitality contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support. Clearly this drink is a good recipe to keep on hand!
With school starting and schedules readjusting, I’m sure you could use a little pick-me-up. Even if you don’t have anyone going back to school in your house, you are still going to want to keep this bad boy on hand. Here’s why…
- Diffuse En-R-Gee during your morning ritual to jump-start to your day.
- Apply it topically to feel inspired and ready to take on the world.
- Diffuse it while focusing on work or studies.
- Diffuse it during long drives or late-night study sessions for an invigorating aroma that will help you push through.
- Add a couple drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into temples, bottoms of feet, or the back of the neck before a challenging activity for an exhilarating scent.
Huge, global-sized news: For the first time ever, Young Living will have a farm in Japan! Their newest farm is located on the island of Okinawa and specializes in the cultivation of shell ginger, long used in traditional Okinawan medicine. The Okinawa Farm lies at the foot of subtropical mountains within an untouched, pristine landscape filled with incredible biodiversity and unrivaled, high-quality soil. At the heart of the Okinawa Farm’s operations is Dr. Je Tae Woo, a leading researcher in shell ginger. Okinawa is a blue zone - an area where the average population lives for an unusually long time. Dr. Woo will be the head of a planned research laboratory to fully explore the potential of shell ginger and its proposed connection to the extraordinary well-being of the Okinawan population. What an exciting opportunity to explore this unique location and develop new research into the potential benefits that Young Living essential oils can offer!
to see all the Young Living Farms.
Upcoming Events & Classes
Check out Young Living’s 2022 Fall Festival and Draft Horse Show in Mona, Utah! They’re hosting a weekend packed with family fun from Thursday, September 22, to Saturday, September 24. Come catch the draft horse and jousting shows and join your YL community for some boot-scootin’ excitement at the fall concerts featuring Kellie Pickler and Hunter Hayes! You wanted a bigger rodeo arena? You got it! Come enjoy the expanded arena and the thrill of watching the top cowboys and cowgirls in the nation compete in the PRCA Last Chance Rodeo. Go HERE
for more info!
Also an extra note below from Gary's sister Nancy Sanderson.. enjoy it ..
September Gift With Purchase
You've swapped melted Popsicles for a warm cup of tea. With autumn head our way it's time to stock up on cool-weather wellness essentials! Keep your whole family feeling their best with September's Gift With Purchase, which includes the natural, healthy immune support of Inner Defense. Plus the cold-weather comfort of Breath Again, KidScents SniffleEase, R.C. and Thieves Essential Oil Blends.
GET MOTIVATED WITH THESE REWARDS!
300 P.V Retail value $214.14
•Keep up with the kiddos with Inner Defense, an essential oil-infused supplement that supports your body’s healthy defenses.
Take a single capsule in the morning and give your body the extra support
it needs to keep play day going strong
Breathe Againessential oil blend,
•Draw yourself a warm bath, place a diffuser in the bathroom, and add a few drops of Breathe Again essential oil blend to create a spa-like experience. The infused vapor from the diffuser and the steam from the bath will help create the sensation of deeper breathing
essential oil blend, 5 ml
•Place a few drops of KidScents SniffleEase onto the palms of your little ones and encourage them to breathe in.
This gentle blend of Eucalyptus, Palo Santo, and R.C. will comfort their senses and support the feeling of clear breathing to get them back to normal.
Loyalty Rewards order:
Thieves essential oil blend, 15 ml of
•Cinnamon Bark, Clove, and a dash of Lemon—they’re scents of the season, but these good smells do more than brighten up a room. Before going out to meet friends, add a few drops of Thieves to your neck and wrists for a cozy perfume that pairs perfectly with the season
R.C. essential oil blend, 15 ml
•Add 1–3 drops of R.C. to a carrier oil and rub the mixture onto your chest and back; then crawl into bed while this crisp blend does its job to help give you the sensation that you’re taking deep, restorative breaths.
10 Loyalty Rewards points
$250 P.V. Retail Value $173.68
Breathe Again essential oil blend, 15 ml
•KidScents SniffleEase essential oil blend,
•R.C. essential oil blend ,
•Loyalty Rewards order: Thieves essential oil blend, 15 ml
•Loyalty Rewards order:
10 Loyalty Rewards points
$190 P.V. Retail value: $99.34
R.C. essential oil blend , 15 ml
•Loyalty Rewards order: Thieves
essential oil blend, 15 ml
•Loyalty Rewards order:
10 Loyalty Rewards points
100 P.V. Retail value: $13.16
Loyalty Rewards order:10 Loyalty Rewards points
Here is a great apple Tea to try!
Apple Cider with Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 5 red apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar or
- (sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 Tbsp. ground allspice (in place of allspice you might want to try a couple of drops of clove, nutmeg, or maybe just the Thieves E.O.)
- 2 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 1. Wash apples thoroughly, remove the cores, and cut them into quarters.
- 2. Place apples in a large stock pot, and add sugar and allspice.
- 3. Add enough water to the pot to cover the apples by 3–4 inches.
- 4. Boil the apples, uncovered, for one hour, stirring occasionally; then reduce heat, and simmer for two hours.
- 5. Strain out the cider by pouring the mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- 6. Stir in the cinnamon bark essential oil when cool and the other essential oils.
- 7. Serve cider warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
by Nancy Sanderson
Please contact us with any questions or help with learning more about Young Living and the essential oil lifestyle. Text or Call Sandra Bolognia at 561-632-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org